1. Little Bear – Delicious comfort food
|Little Bear Ambiance|
2. Church and State – Impeccable service
3. Poketo – Cutest little store ever that also happens to have been designed by the hubs!
4. The Pie Hole – Seasonal pie centric meals – yum!
5. Handsome Coffee – Incredible coffee and atmosphere with some very cool dudes serving up the coffee
6. Gjelina – Again atmosphere – just be sure to make a reservation more than a week in advance as this is the Abbot Kinney hot spot of the moment
7. Three Square Bakery – Two words…pretzel bread. Plus a dog friendly patio.
|3 Square Brunch Tasting|
8. The Standard Downtown Rooftop – This has always been one of my favorite spots in town. Take in the beautiful views on a sunny Sunday afternoon while relaxing poolside.
9. Pasadena Flee Market – Definitely worth the trip!
10. A Frame – An old IHop converted into a hip little restaurant with some really good eats. I suggest trying the corn bread chicken salad.
11. Akasha – Who doesn’t love Downtown Culver City!?
12. Pit Fire Pizza – I might be biased since they serve dairy free pizza but honestly who doesn’t like being served drinks while waiting in line?
13. Library Ale House – Fun little Santa Monica spot
14. Brick and Mortar – Located in a Frank Ghery designed shopping center, dog friendly patio, and bloody mary bar, need I say more?
15. Café Gratitude – Vegetarians this one’s for you!
16. Wurstkuche – Sausage of all kinds. This spot is definitely for the boys!
17. Cows End – Locals hang out in Venice that is great for breakfast. Bring cash.
18. Coolhaus – From what I hear these ice cream sandwiches are to die for. I miss out since I can’t have dairy – bummer.
19. Unique LA – Bringing modern made in America design to the masses - love it!
|Unique LA Necklace|
20. First Fridays Abbot Kinney – Food truck madness.