Sunday, November 27, 2011

Own It!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I’m all about supporting strong woman and that I love being surrounded by tough, smart, independent, beautiful ladies as it pushes me to be a better woman as well.  If you also know my friends, then you know that they all embody those adjectives.  However, sometimes even the strongest of us have self doubts and insecurities caused by scars life has left on us and for these moments I wanted to share the mantra of “THE Group” - you know who you are.  


This mantra was coined by one of the ladies in THE Group and basically is – own it!  It should be delivered with conviction and sass.  Not having a good hair day – own it! Feeling fat in that fabulous outfit – own it!  Don’t feel like you’re going to do well in a job interview – go in and own it!  You get the idea – now own it!  Thank you to THE Group, Megs, Audrey, Denise, Nicole and my other close girl friends for always being there to remind me that I also embody all those adjectives above. I know that I wouldn’t be half of who I am today without your constant love and support.


www.kristinrogersphotography.com

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun post! And the best life mantra ever! When we choose to OWN it! Others will see it & believe it!

    LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! I will have to remember these important 2 words!

    ReplyDelete